Search This Blog

Friday 27 January 2017

Pure Heart

Hey there tangling friends!

This week I've been thinking about Valentine's Day, especially in terms of God's love for us. We looked at the Beatitudes in my Bible Study group and the verse 'Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God' (Matt 5:8) particularly resonated with me. It came to me that, if we put his love at the centre of our lives, we will be awesomely blessed. I decided to draw whilst still meditating on this verse, this lead to the other verse on this picture...'Create in me a pure heart' (Ps 51:10)



Here are the progress shots and line work...






I used some sample paper I'd been sent, which is ivory 150gsm, Unipin fineliners, Derwent Coloursoft pencils and Derwent graphite pencils.

Find the link to my Etsy shop here, where you can find my turquoise gemstone tutorial ebook.

Find my Facebook Group here.

Instagram @wholehreatedcreations



No comments:

Post a Comment