Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Turquoise has taken over my life!

What a busy and exciting week I have had. The launch of my Guide to drawing Turquoise Gems has been slightly nerve racking, but the feedback I've had from friends and buyers has been amazing. Just one of the reviews...
"I am so happy I ordered this. It's the perfect addition to my library. There are a number of really good and useful tips and it will certainly help me in creating those gorgeous gems."


I have coloured this A5 design, which shows some of the many different colours of this stone. You will receive this sheet blank when you download the Guide, but only for a limited time. (It's an A4 sheet, which has two different designs on it, ready for practicing those stones!)

Find the Step by Step guide here...
Guide to Drawing Turquoise Gems with free practice sheet









I also finished the mandala that I have put the blank template of on Etsy. Of course, I had to colour it turquoise! Find the downloadable design here...Mandala blank template


The completed Mandala is now framed and you can buy it here...
Framed Blue Chakra Mandala





Well, after all the fun and excitement, I really needed some time to switch off and get into the Zen Zone. So I spent some time with a new to me tangle pattern, Fun Cycle. I love this pattern and can see many possibilities with it - not least adding a few gems (probably turquoise!) 
Finally, I have drawn some turquoise stones that have a hint of purple...


Thank you for reading. Sending oodles of blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment