Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Wholehearted Inspirations - Kind Words for the Soul


Hello my tangling friends,

I have taken the plunge and created a Facebook group called Wholehearted Zen, Gems and Inspiration. I keep doing these brave things and the support from the tangling community is amazing. I am blessed to be part of it. 

Click here to join us. 


This is the picture I have drawn for the group

















I wanted to be able to share my drawings with a little inspiration too. So each drawing should have some Zentangle inspired art and an inspiring quote – this could be anything uplifting…as I’m a Christian I will sometimes post Bible or faith-full quotes…everyone is free to post from any faith or none, from any Holy book, from poetry, from inspiring people, or even just one word.  I’d love to see gemstones on your pictures too. ALL are WELCOME.

The first group challenge is to share your favourite quote - what has really inspired you? Helped you through tough times? Or captured a memory perfectly?


Hope is an anchor for my soul Hebrews 6:19





This is my favourite, inspiring and comforting Bible passage.

















This is my first go at a black gem. I'm rather pleased with it and will definitely be doing more. The grey paper always shows off colours really well. I'm still learning to shade with colours and coloured paper some how makes it easier.



Never ending Grace. 














Be still. Breathe. Take five minutes to calm yourself in the chaos of modern life.

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10



(Click here for the link to my turquoise ebook tutorial)








This drawing was great fun! Reminds me of a jungle with the stripes and leaves! It also reminds me that sometimes I just have to have faith and let go of worries.














Finally, here's a sneak peak at what else I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment