Search This Blog

Thursday 27 July 2017

Zentangle and Quilling

Hey there tangling friends!

I've been very busy this week - new tutorial ebook on how to make Distress Inks Style backgrounds in Procreate (get it here) and I've been having huge fun learning about quilling, which is a form of paper art. I've been wanting to try for ages, but never got round to it. It is really fiddly to begin with - making the curls is super easy, but when it comes to sticking it down that's when the fun starts! The tweezers that came with the kit have been invaluable!

My aim has been to quill and tangle together, as I thought they'd go perfectly together. I would love to make a logo for myself  this way.

The pictures below are my first try at quilling and tangling together, plus my first goes at quilling by itself. I'd love to know what you think.









Find the link to my Pinterest board on quilling here


No comments:

Post a Comment